Tuesday, February 14, 2017

for the next 9 days

Being diagnosed with acne vulgaris, I was prescribed with 6 month course of oral doxycycline, together with topical retinoid and benzyol peroxide (up till the acnes vanished). I stopped applying the topical cream about couple of months ago since I didnt need them anymore. I went to Dr Ryna for chemical peeling twice. Thank God I found the suitable moisturizer for me, which is gel moisturizer, the cream one isnt good for me because it increases the sebum production making my face looks oily and increase the susceptibility for acne growth. I changed my mindset in which seafood doesnt cause any harm but my mindset yes. Now I can eat seafood happily without being afraid that the acnes will come back. Our mindset really plays a big role. Always be positive.

I can wear make up anytime I want, just make sure the brushes are clean, remove the make up with make up remover, dont leave any stain, dont go to sleep without cleaning the face, just dont. The only thing that matters now is my pitted acne scars. From what I've learnt only superficial scars can be treated using dermabrasion or chemical peeling but the deepers scars need to be treated by laser which cost thousands. I will continue go for chemical peeling. I believe that scars fade by time.

Referring to the title, yeay 9 days left and I dont need to take the antibiotics anymore. The next 7 days, I cam finally donate my blood. I am thinking of donating of organs once I die. I am so motivated by the uncle that donated his blood to 17 needy patients and finally had the chance to see them. I wish I can be more than that.



I really hope this is the end of my acnes story.
2012-2016.


No comments: