Sunday, April 28, 2019

unsettled feelings

I haven't watch the last installment of MCU for third phase yet. I decided to not scrolling down socmed as usual afraid I'd see the spoilers until two days back when Shahrin asked me which team I am. This question really triggered me, wanted to know more I looked into RDJ's instagram account, reading the comments from fans...scrolling down the twitter...and suddenly I knew the whole storyline even before watching it. I feel soooo frustrated why atthe first place I did read the spoilers 😭 I'm not the die hard fan of MCU but I did watch all the movies, avengers end gameis something everyone has waited for long, it is the end for the first generation of avengers. Even already been warned dont spoil the endgame, after 2 days in cinema you can see spoilers everywhere. I should not read them at all. It was a wrong move ever and now I feel like there's unsettled feelings. Despite that, at the same time I do feel like it's okayyyyy even if I've read the timeline I'll be surprised anyway soon I watch it on this coming Wednesday. Plus the time travel is already quite confusing for me that is why I google for more explanations 😅 Looking forward for the next phase of MCU. 

No comments: