Monday, July 18, 2016

late night thoughts

While others already started their revision, I am still struggling to finish my clerking notes as I am supposed to submit my logbook by tomorrow. This is the price that I should pay for procrastinating until the end. I shall sit on my last examination for third year a week from now. A year had passed. Should I be more wiser and matured than before. As a third year medical student, I am expected to know how to diagnose and rule out differential diagnosis. To be frank, I only knew few things,and it is my fault to always keep the questions till the very end in which later unanswered. Seemed like I had lost enthusiasm to learn. I don't understand myself anymore. I don't even know whats my heart wants. Taught that medicine is not my thing. So shall I quit?




No comments: