Tuesday, April 30, 2019

raya favorite questions

Wow it's almost 9 months since I graduated from medschool and still waiting to becalled for housemanship. Hopefully june intake so that when raya comes, you know during raya this aunties and uncles love to ask questions like: 

When i'm still in medschool: 
1. When youre gonna finish study ea? 
2. Youre in what year already? 
3. Hows school? Can take blood properlynow? 
4. I have this this condition. What do you think? Any good meds for this? 

Anticipated questions for this coming raya: 
1. When youre gonna start working? 
2. Which hospital? 
3. Which department? 
4. When youre gonna get married? 
5. I have this this condition. What do you think? 

Few weeks before Program Transformasi Minda (PTM), we already knew which hospital we're going to work in. The date for PTM has been locked on 24/6- (not sure) usually 5 days kot, means that E-ho will be at the end of May or early June so meanss thattt if I get selected in this intake, I can already give the answer for question 1.  



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell
to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but
I had to tell someone!

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I have recently been searching for info approximately this subject
for a while and yours is the greatest I have found out so far.

But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

Anonymous said...

I am actually happy to glance at this weblog posts which carries
plenty of useful facts, thanks for providing these kinds
of statistics.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out some additional information.

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something
new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload the
site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly.
I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining,
but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads
and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for
much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from.
Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just
book mark this site.

Anonymous said...

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, later than having
my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be ending of mine day, except before end I am reading this great paragraph to improve my experience.