Wednesday, July 1, 2020

it's july already

Well, it's July already. 
Means it's just months away before forever begins inshallah :) 

Tonight will be my last oncall in paediatrics department, soon I'll be moving to Obs & Gynae where I will witness the tears and joy of giving birth to the little creatures. I am so nervous. It is the usual feelings whenever I'm moving from one department to another. Surely, I'll be missing paediatrics like what happened to previous postings ha-ha. Hope I will learn a lot. 

July 7 marks the first year of me being a medical doctor. 
It feels like yesterday I received the email for e-houseman, choosing Hospital Muar for my housemanship, the nervousness to start working, the anxiety every time waking up in the morning, felt so tired and exhausted at the end of the day but still need to get up the next day and be a full functioning doctor, sometimes felt like quiting and just do nothing at home, alhamdulliah I survived my first year. 

But still...a long road to go. 

3 more postings. 
Inshallah this too shall pass. 

Forever begins in few months from now. 
Please do pray for us. 
Feels pretty relieved now that everyone can hold their wedding ceremonies. 
Hoping the best for next year. 
Hopefully it is much more easier than the current SOP. 

Till then :)



No comments: