Monday, October 15, 2018

how to stay in love with the same person for life

When my friends asked me what keeps me in this relationship, to be honest I am not the right person to answer this kind of questions, you should asked someone who have been married for 60 years like my grandparents. I learned a lot from them. The secret of 60 years of marriage are communication, tolerance and understanding. Please note that love is NOT the only thing that makes a relationship stays. They did fight, even now they still fighting for something silly  (like siblings fight) in which looks cute to me, and they ended it with laughing luls. 

As their grandaughter, I am proud to have them. They showed me how love works. It doesnt need to be smooth all the time, it is when things go wrong, you still there to fix it. This is not a fairy tale after kissing scene they live happily ever after. This is reality. There will always be hard times. That's how life works. With difficulties, there is relief. With difficulties, we learn to be grateful and appreciate the things we have in life. I dont know how my marriage life's gonna look like, I just pray for whatever challenges that's gonna tear us apart, we will always find the way back to each other inshallah. 

:) 


No comments: