Sunday, November 5, 2017

new chapter begins

Alhamdulliah I passed my surgical exam. Currently I'm doing psychiatry. First week in psychiatry was confusing. Serius tak tipu. Pening kepala clerk patient psychiatry. Tanya satu soalan panjang jawapan sampai taktau nak letak kat mana dalam timeline. Kalau sebelum ni clerk senang nak dapat jawapan yang kita mahu daripada patient. But not in psy. Lain kita nak kekadang lain yang dia jawab. Doesnt mean its not important. Its very important. Kena pandai tanya, kena pandai observe patient. Setakat ni baru dapat clerk patient schizophrenia, and major depressive disorder. Haritu masa session dengan mentor kat klinik jumpa patient yang ada panic attack. Though its quite confusing, ada banyak benda dalam DSM-V yang nak kena hadam, I think its interesting too and this posting gonna be one of the postings that I really enjoy and miss the most. K dah ada rasa nak jadi psychiatrist pula :p Everytime masuk posting baru tukar cita-cita lol. I think I'm gonna like this posting very much.

As previous posting got 5 distinction students, Dr challenge us to do better. Nak distinction juga, tak pernah sekali pun sepanjang medschool. Nak distinction kenalah word hard mana boleh omong kosong je. I really really hope for a smooth sailing journey throughout this posting and semoga impian nak distinction tercapai dalam posting ni ameen.

Till then,
:)