Friday, October 12, 2018

pouring rain

It's pouring outside. I remember exactly 2 months back, Diyana and I were on the way back to mahallah (in IIUM we call hostel mahallah, it is an arabic word), it was raining heavily, we barely managed to get into the car. The rain was so heavy as it obscured the view, and it was freezing cold too! I told Diyana, I heard somewhere that during the rain is when the du'a is readily accepted. So did we pray inside the car for everyone in our batch to pass final MBBS exam in one go. It was actually 2 nights before the result announcement. 

If you asked me how does it feels like back then, I was really really desperate to pass medschool. If it's not due to the du'a from my parents, grandparents, friends, lecturers, patients and maybe my cats as well (I believe if we do good to animals inshallah they will pray for us in return), I might not reach to this stage. How powerful a du'a is till it is called a weapon for Muslim, yet I sometimes skip making one :( 

It's still raining outside. 
Let's pray for whatever wishes you dream for come true. 

:) 


No comments: