Sunday, September 4, 2022

Have faith

Doubts.  
I have never thought at this point of time in my life I would have doubts in my career pathway.  
I’m  in dilemma,  at the junction of 2  roads, should I stay, or should  I go? 
All this time,I thought this is what I want in life, turns out I want something more flexible, I want more time with my family, I want work-life balance, and  I think I am not capable to continuously being in this field. 
I don’t have a  hawk’s eyes, nor I have a lion’s heart and though I’m a woman, I don’t have a lady’s hand. 

Exam is in 2 weeks from  now. I’m going to  sit on exam since I’ve already paid for  it, it isnt cheap I tell you. Once exam finished, I’m going to send the letter of transfer to my HOD.

Inshallah this is the best for me, and I know Allah will ease my way. 
He listens to every duas that I have made.   
He knows  my sufferings.
He knows I’m at my limits already. 
He knows how tired  I am. 
He knows.
He is  the all-knowing.

And I have faith, He will ease everything for  me.
And I wont stop praying.

I’m not afraid because I know He will always be with me.   
Inshallah inshallah inshallah, going out from this department is the best for me, my family, my life. 
Please ease my way ya Allah. 
Please soften the hearts of the people that will process my transfer so that they’ll put me to the best place according to Your knowledge. 
Please soften the heart of  my HOD so that he would easily let  me go and  sign the transfer letter.  
Because You hold the hearts of people.   
I know Allah will help me,I have faith. 
Because He is Ar-rahman and Ar-rahim.
He is All-hearing and All-seeing.

I have faith. 
I have faith.

I remember one of my friends told  me, Allah ialah seperti sangkaan hamba-NYA, jadi bersangka baiklah pada Allah. Bila kita yakin dengan doa kita, kita letak sepenuh keyakinan pada doa tu, pada Allah, inshallah Allah akan makbulkan. Yang penting kena yakin.

Ini ialah apa yang terbaik buat saya.  
Inshallah. 

:)

No comments: