Monday, January 1, 2018

it's 2018 bebeyyhh

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I just woke up from sleep at 4 am. This is very usual of me to sleep as early as 8 pm and wake up while everyone is still sleeping soundly (only happen in Kuantan). I prefer to sleep late and be awakened by mom every single morning when I'm home (but lately my biological clock alerts me that it's already 6:20 am, so wake up sleepyhead!) I missed home already. The best thing about living with grandparents is that, if your momma couldnt make your favorite dishes, they will, if your father couldnt bring you durian home, they will. I had fun collecting durian with them last weekend. This year is their 60th year being together :) #relationshipgoal

My ultimate goal for 2018 is to pass final professional exam in July and graduate on time as a doctor, in August. First, I need to pass these 3 postings ahead which are medical, paediatrics and o&g. I hope I get posted to the nearest hospital from home as soon as possible after I graduated. Getting married or engaged is not in the list, but if, I say if there is possibility of it, why not? Please God ease everything for me. 

Okay then, bye.